Everyone can probably agree one of the most time-consuming aspects of being or using a freelance writer is the payment process. Invoices, past due dates, budgets and inaccuracies have plagued businesses and freelance writers alike for years. The nDash platform is doing away with these...
“What am I going to write about today?” Back in my content creation days, this was a question I asked myself every morning. And it was a question I answered (partially, anyway) by scanning the latest headlines for relevant new stories. With that in mind,...
What’s new in the nDash platform? I’m glad you asked. Thanks to some great feedback (both writers and brands), we’re excited to highlight several new features designed to make content creation even easier. Let’s take a look: Feedback/Messaging on Pitches (for brands) If you’ve received...
Recent Blog Posts
- Ask Media Group Boosts Quality and Productivity With nDash December 1, 2022
- Why Content Marketing is Worth Investing in During a Recession November 29, 2022
- The Rise of the Freelance Interim CMO November 22, 2022
- nDash Helps Orange Marketing Meet Ever-Changing Client Needs November 17, 2022
- Creating Content that Resonates with Your LinkedIn Audience November 15, 2022