Content creation within marketing is narcissistic and self-serving. At least, that was the opinion expressed by ZDNet writer Tom Foremski last week, who likely ruffled a few feathers with that commentary. But in a way, he’s right. Certain forms of content creation are indeed self-serving...
Does content creation in advertising include subliminal messages? In 1973 the book Subliminal Seduction introduced to the mainstream the idea that brands were using subliminal messages to trick consumers into making decisions and purchasing products. The public was in a state of fear. The Federal...
Believe it or not, this was our plan all along — creating a content creation community platform. I founded nDash Marketing almost three years ago to the day. What started as a solo operation—with me writing blog posts for $25 a pop—quickly turned into a...
Recent Blog Posts
- Amber Erickson Takes Us Inside the Mind of a Marketer September 28, 2023
- Reviving Creativity: Helping Agency Copywriters Combat Creative Fatigue September 26, 2023
- Caitlin Lemon: Freelance Writer Spotlight September 21, 2023
- How Agencies Can Attract High-Value Agency Copywriters September 19, 2023
- John Huckle: Freelance Writer Spotlight September 15, 2023