So, what is a digital marketing manager?
You’re a creative type with a flair for the written word. You’re also a bit of a marketing nerd who loves spreadsheet shortcuts and all and seeks out actionable data and insights. You want to build an authentic brand, and you don’t shy away from responsibility.
Sound like you? If so, we should talk…
nDash is seeking a digital marketing manager to join our team. As the lead marketing hire, this person will have the opportunity to help refine our brand and lead growth initiatives across multiple lines of business.
We have ambitious goals for 2021 and beyond, and the ideal candidate will contribute both tactically and strategically while working directly with the founding team. We’re looking for a person who’s willing to work hands-on to execute a marketing strategy they help us define.
Your Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Content: Create and manage written content creation, including blog posts, case studies, newsletters, social media, whitepapers, sales collateral, and more.
- Operations: Help manage and optimize our MarCom stack, including our CMS (WordPress), marketing automation (Active Campaign), and CRM (HubSpot).
- Demand Gen: Optimize email campaigns (drip and one-off) as well as product copy to increase user engagement and retention.
- Advertising: Manage a very modest ad budget across Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, and experimental channels with a focus on demonstrating a positive ROI.
- Strategic: Leverage data and reporting to develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business, including assumptions and resource requirements.
- Awareness: Bylines, guest blog posts, online reviews, PR, and events
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or SaaS setting
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoys collaborating, but can also work independently.
- Experience with CMS, CRM, and marketing automation applications
- Digitally savvy, detail-oriented, self-motivated, driven, and dynamic personality
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related fields
- Remote applicants welcome (must be US-based)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
We offer a competitive benefits package complete with healthcare, dental, vision, and charitable donation matching. We know life exists beyond the office, so you’ll also enjoy a flexible work-from-anywhere schedule and generous paid time off.
Based in the Greater Boston area for our first seven years, now 100% remote, nDash is the world’s first content community platform. Thousands of brands – from startups to Fortune 500s – use nDash to build and manage elite writing teams. With a rapidly evolving set of features, nDash helps marketers generate compelling topics, streamline the content creation workflow, and rise above the noise.
We do our best to make the hiring process straightforward and to be mindful of your time. We believe the interview process is a two-way street, and we want candidates to feel completely confident in their expectations for us and the role.
Like Washington sang in Hamilton, “I need someone like you to lighten the load. So?”
In your cover letter, please include;
- The subject line, “Hire me, nDash!”
- In 280 characters or less, tell us about yourself.
- Imagine the global pandemic disappearing overnight. What do you do with your first weekend?
- Your desired salary range for this role
Please submit cover letters and resumes to Matt at [email protected].