You’re a natural extrovert who loves helping people succeed. You’re a problem solver, highly strategic, and don’t shy away from responsibility. Those are just some of what makes you a great candidate for our Head of Customer Success position.
You’re at a point in your career where you have a few years of experience under your belt and want to make a bigger splash implementing your own ideas and putting your fingerprint on a company. You’re okay with the chaos that comes with it and embraces the uncertainty as an opportunity.
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk.
nDash — a global content community platform — is seeking a talented individual to help us scale customer success, improve the user experience, and create a community of brand advocates.
We have ambitious plans for 2021 and beyond, and the ideal candidate will contribute to these goals tactically and strategically while working closely with the founding team.
- Onboard: Engage and support new customers via email, calls, and demos (where necessary) to get them comfortable with the nDash platform and workflow.
- Create: Generate help topics, guides, videos, and other content for a higher value and more fluid self-serve experience.
- Measure: Track key metrics to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for revenue growth, user retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Promote: Help spread the word – and enable the community to do the same – of new features via blog posts, newsletters, email campaigns, and social media.
- Scope & Plan: Help us develop the product roadmap for customers and the community
- Respond: Help users with support issues
- Review: Vet new writers in our community to ensure that standards for transparency and quality are upheld
Unlike some other roles (where customer success = customer support), this role is really designed for a person who wants to contribute in multiple areas of the business, as you’ll work closely with marketing, sales, delivery, product, and engineering.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of customer success or marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or SaaS setting
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoys collaborating, but can also work independently
- Experience with CMS, CRM, and marketing automation systems
- Digitally savvy, detail-oriented, self-motivated, driven, and dynamic personality
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related fields
- Remote applicants welcome (must be US-based)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
We offer a competitive benefits package complete with healthcare, dental, vision, and charitable donation matching. We know life exists beyond the office, so you’ll also enjoy a flexible work-from-anywhere schedule and generous paid time off.
Based in the Greater Boston area for our first seven years, now 100% remote, nDash is the world’s first content community platform. Thousands of brands – from startups to Fortune 50s – use nDash to build and manage elite writing teams. With a rapidly evolving set of features, nDash helps marketers generate compelling topics, streamline the content creation workflow, and rise above the noise.
We do our best to make the hiring process straightforward and to be mindful of your time. We believe the interview process is a two-way street, and we want candidates to feel completely confident in their expectations for us and the role.
To apply, please email [email protected] with:
- A personal note outlining your interest and experience
- Your LinkedIn profile URL (no resumes needed)
- A B2B brand that you think “gets” customer success (and why)
Thanks for your interest in this position, Head of Customer Success!