This is not the feature. This is the feature that gets us to the other features.
Let me say that less cryptically: We’re currently working on a number of integrations with leading content management platforms (hint: HubSpot, WordPress, Medium). But in the meantime — and as a precursor to said integrations — we’re excited to announce the launch of the nDash content editor.
Whereas before, brands could receive their content in the form of Word and/or Google docs, they now have the option to receive them in web form using our shiny new content editor. We realize this launch isn’t exactly setting the content world on fire. Still, it’s worth noting for nDash brands, writers (and lurkers) as it further simplifies the content creation process while maintaining the flexibility that has made us a top pick in this space.
- Easily add text, images, and video to any piece of content within the assignment thread
- Collaborate with writers and co-workers on content in real-time (like Google docs)
- Auto-saved drafts, distraction-free writing, and other modern writing conveniences
Notes for Brands:
- The text editor will be shown for any in-progress assignment, but if you prefer to receive content in the form of an offline deliverable, just let the writer know.
- The comment thread will also remain as-is, so if you have edits for the writer, that’s still the place to let them know.
Notes for Writers:
- Just like Google docs, a brand will be able to see your changes in real-time, so if you want to get it perfect before sharing, we’d suggest copy-pasting when the time is right.
- Changes made to content will not trigger any email notifications for the brand, so if you’ve made edits and want to let them know, please continue using the comment thread.
In the near future, as you might have guessed, we’re going to make it easy for brands to push their nDash content into any and all content management and publishing platforms. The content editor makes that possible. But this feature is also setting the stage for something truly special, something that’s never been done before in the world of content marketing. We can’t wait to show you more.
In the meantime, go check out the latest improvement to the nDash platform, and let us know how else we can help you. Thanks!