So, what is a project manager?
You love staying organized and probably have a daily checklist in a notebook or Google Drive. Plus, you love working with a wide range of marketing teams, each with a unique set of goals and challenges. You also see them as friends, not just clients, and take great pride in seeing them succeed.
Sound like you? If so, we should talk…
nDash is seeking a Client Project Manager (aka Account Manager) to join our team. This person will have the opportunity to help redefine and grow our service offering and test value-add features that can influence and improve our product.
2021 is already off to a great start, and we want to bring someone to help ensure we can keep up. No two clients’ needs are quite the same, but in general, you will…
- Manage a list of clients & help them grow their content marketing
- Setup & lead weekly client calls covering the content production funnel
- Manage content production with freelance writers via the nDash platform on their behalf
- Coordinate content across CMS with reporting in Google Docs/Sheets
- Propose freelancer-created content ideas to clients
- Help nDash improve the value delivered to clients, both self-serve and managed
Tools of the Trade:
- nDash platform
- Google Drive (Doc & Sheets)
- ClickUp (a kanban tool similar to Trello)
- Bonus: SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, etc.)
- Skype & Google Meet
The Ideal Candidate’s Skill Sets
- Organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and able to self-motivate
- Great communication skills – critical for a remote company
- Remote applicants welcome (must be US-based)
- 1-3 years experience in client or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
We offer a competitive benefits package complete with healthcare, dental, vision, and charitable donation matching. We know life exists beyond the office so you’ll also enjoy a flexible work-from-anywhere schedule and generous paid time off.
Based in the Greater Boston area for our first seven years, now 100% remote, nDash is the world’s first content community platform. Thousands of brands – from startups to Fortune 500s – use nDash to build and manage elite writing teams. With a rapidly evolving set of features, nDash helps marketers generate compelling topics, streamline the content creation workflow, and rise above the noise.
We do our best to make the hiring process straightforward and to be mindful of your time. We believe the interview process is a two-way street, and we want candidates to feel completely confident in their expectations for us and the role.
Like Washington sang in Hamilton, “I need someone like you to lighten the load. So?”
In your cover letter, please include;
- The subject line, “Hire me, nDash!”
- In 280 characters or less, tell us about yourself.
- Imagine the global pandemic disappearing overnight. What do you do with your first weekend?
- Your desired salary range for this role
- Please submit cover letters and resumes to [email protected]