Content marketing platform continues momentum with expansion in customers, content, and headcount.
NATICK, MASS. (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 14, 2018
In the past six months, nDash.co, the world’s only open content marketing platform, has seen the speed of its customer adoption increase substantially, further enabling them to pursue its mission of being an accessible content marketing platform for finding and hiring top writers, influencers, and subject matter experts.
“We’re very excited by the growth, as it validates the marketplace need for not only content creation but the ideation of relevant content,” says Mike Brown, nDash’s CEO and co-founder. “The transparency of nDash has been a large differentiator in that it has enabled professional writers to research the brands within their vertical and pitch brand or industry content ideas. The growth we’ve seen to date has even enabled us to operate independently of outside funding.”
Adoption & Growth:
- Over 1,000 brands have signed up, including Layer, ThriveHive, TechTarget, and Penguin Strategies.
- Writer pitches remain the largest source of assignments created
- Surpass 5,000 writers, influencers, and subject matter experts
Awards & Milestones:
- Completed the MassChallenge Boston accelerator program
- Named 2017 Clutch.co Global Leader for “Content Marketing”
- Company headcount has doubled in the past six months, including key management in Lisa Waters as “VP of Sales and Strategic Alliances” and Matt Solar as “VP of Marketing”
Product & Services Development:
- Launched ideas dashboard and content workflow management
- Launched Open Marketplace for Content Ideas
- Introduced managed services for enterprise customers and large agencies
nDash, a privately held company based in Greater Boston, Massachusetts, provides leading brands and agencies with the tools, talent, and topics they need to scale content creation. To sign up for free, please visit https://www.ndash.com.
Editor’s Note: The original post was on PRWeb.com.