nDash isn’t just a place to find great writers. It’s a platform for messaging, ideation, and collaboration with your extended content team. That’s where our new feature – the activity overview – comes into play.
Here’s a bit of backstory regarding the challenges brands faced when tracking communications.
Over the years, it became somewhat hard for brands to keep track of these conversations. There were comments on drafts and edits, comments on ideas for review, and 1:1 chats with individual writers.
Well, with our latest release, we’ve made this much easier to navigate.
The next time you log into the platform, you’ll notice a fixed chat icon in the upper righthand corner.
From here, you can quickly navigate to all of the status updates and messages that involve you (if you want to see activity from your entire team, you can still do so from your dashboard).
Here you’ll be able to quickly see and act on:
- Private conversations
- Comments on content ideas
- Comments on assignments
- Status updates on projects and more
Think of it like your own personal nDash inbox.
Other Things in this Release:
- New icons and background images for our sign-up pages
- Pre-Funded accounts (currently a behind-the-scenes feature, but if interested, please contact us)
- Billing reports now reflect pre-written content purchases
- The ideas tab now displays content ideas by the most recent
- Assignment summary character count extended to 2k characters
Thanks to the nDash dev team for turning this around so quickly and to our customers for continuing to drive our product focus and development.