Our mission here at nDash has always been pretty simple: to help elite freelance writers earn a better living. We’ve done this by giving them direct access to thousands of great brands, where they can apply to assignments, pitch content ideas, and earn lifetime referrals for bringing new brands to the nDash platform. But why stop there? Why indeed! Ultimately, we realized that the best way for writers to increase their pay is by actually writing. And with that came the latest launch of nDash: a monetized content network for freelance writers.
Think of it like Medium.com with two MAJOR differences:
- Every article is available for purchase
- Every writer is available for hire
You can learn more about the why in our latest press release, but for the sake of this blog, we’re going to dive a bit deeper into how it works.
Browse Content for Purchase
Within the nDash platform, company users will now see a “Content” section on the left-hand menu. From there, you’re able to filter by industry/category and search for content based on keywords.
You’ll see that the content thus far spans a whole host of topics — from Bitcoin to beauty tips.
If you see an article that would be a fit for your audience (and is within your budget), simply click the “Purchase” button, and it’s yours. If you’d like to discuss pricing with the writer, you can easily message them directly through the platform.
Once a purchase is made, the full article is removed from nDash, and you are given complete ownership of the content. The summary will remain, but you can add a “live link” to direct other users to where the full article now resides. You can also push the content directly into HubSpot, WordPress, and other file-sharing sites with one click.
Paid Content Network FAQs
Buying pre-written content is a new experience for many marketers, so you might be wondering…
- Won’t this hurt my SEO? Nope. We don’t allow search engines to crawl these pages, so when you publish it to your site, it’ll be the first time that happens.
- Does the copy live anywhere else? No. We carefully curate every new post to ensure quality and that the content isn’t plagiarized or published anywhere else.
- Can I change the copy after purchase? Yes. Once you purchase the content, you can make any changes you see fit.
For more specifics on how it works, be sure to check out this Help Topic.
As mentioned earlier, our writers have covered a wide range of topics. Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the notable entries thus far:
- Why a Salesforce Einstein Analytics license has a high ROI
- Why Businesses Should Pay Attention to the 2021 NDAA AI-Legislation
- How B2B Technology Marketers Will Use Video in 2021
- How To Make Your B2B Marketing Strategies Work in a Post-COVID Reality
- The future of remote work in 2021 and beyond
- Effective B2B Finance Marketing in the “New Normal”
- Should Your Business Accept Bitcoin?
- The Looming Conflict Between Privacy and National Security: A Tale of Two Cryptocurrencies
- Telemedicine is Here to Stay. Now What?
The full list can be found by logging into the nDash platform.
Final Thoughts About Our Paid Content Network
Our goal with the launch of the paid content network was two-fold:
- To give great writers another avenue for earning money based on their talent
- To give brands a better sense of content, talent, and scope before committing to a project
So whether you’re a freelance writer looking to gain exposure to new brands or a marketer who’s looking to publish great content quickly, we’re here to help. Create a free account on nDash and get started today!