One of the best parts of being a project manager – and a marketer – is that you never know what your day will look like until it starts. That’s also one of the best parts of getting ready for weekly content calls with clients…...
About Marissa Langevin
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Marissa Langevin has contributed 4 entries to our website, so far.
Coming up with a viable business idea is hard. Crafting your unique value proposition is harder. Being able to clearly articulate your unique value proposition is the hardest. A unique value proposition, also called a unique selling proposition, is a clear statement about how your...
Finding freelance writers is relatively easy. The real challenge is evaluating their potential fit for your brand. You’ve got to consider things like budget, style, tone, experience, and a host of other factors. If successful, you’ll have built a writing team that can scale with...
“Content marketing” is a term that continues to be tossed around and inserted into business conversations, but how do you really know when you’ve mastered it? To deepen my own understanding of content marketing, I obtained HubSpot’s content marketing certification, which not only increased my...
Recent Blog Posts
- #Hiring: nDash Project Manager (100% Remote) January 22, 2021
- #Hiring: nDash Digital Marketing Manager (100% Remote) January 21, 2021
- What’s New on nDash? Product Updates (January 2021) January 17, 2021
- How to Nurture a Winning Reputation as a Freelancer January 12, 2021
- Behind the Scenes: Weekly Content Calls at nDash January 11, 2021