Coming up with a viable business idea is hard. Crafting your unique value proposition is harder. Being able to clearly articulate your unique value proposition is the hardest. A unique value proposition, also called a unique selling proposition, is a clear statement about how your...
About Marissa Langevin
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Marissa Langevin has contributed 3 entries to our website, so far.
Finding freelance writers is relatively easy. The real challenge is evaluating their potential fit for your brand. You've got to consider things like budget, style, tone, experience, and a host of other factors. If successful, you'll have built a writing team that can scale with...
“Content marketing” is a term that continues to be tossed around and inserted into business conversations, but how do you really know when you’ve mastered it? To deepen my own understanding of content marketing, I obtained HubSpot’s content marketing certification, which not only increased my...
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Ways Badly Written Content Holds Marketing Back July 9, 2020
- Content Development Basics: 8 Simple Steps to an Effective Strategy July 8, 2020
- How to Scale Your Content Marketing … Without a Content Marketing Team June 3, 2020
- New on nDash: Kanban Board for Writers April 28, 2020
- #NowHiring: nDash Digital Marketing Manager (Remote) April 17, 2020